The Litig constitution allows for alumni membership by individuals who:
- Are current Litig members to whom the membership criteria no longer apply; or
- Are previous Litig members; and
- In either case have been a Litig member for a minimum of 36 months in the last 5 years.
Litig Alumni members must not at any time:
- Work for (whether as an employee, consultant, or otherwise) an IT hardware or software supplier or reseller (in a meaningful way); or
- Be associated with or have an interest in any supplier of goods or services or any other organisation which has a conflicting interest or competes with Litig.
The usual benefits of Litig membership shall be available to all alumni members unless otherwise specified in the Members’ Handbook from time to time.
Alumni membership is currently £600 per person per year (+ VAT).