WHO ARE WE?
You can contact us by email at email@example.com.
USING OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES
We can't guarantee that the website will stay the same – we might change or remove it or make access to some or all of it subject to registration.
You need to register as a member of Litig to use certain parts of this website. When you register, you will be provided with a username and password, which are private to you. You must ensure these log-in details are kept confidential and secure. You will be responsible for any access to t he website by anyone using your log-in details. We may withdraw your access to the website at any time.
This website and its contents are protected by intellectual property rights, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. You may not copy or use them without our consent in writing.
You may print or download content from this website for information purposes only, provided that:
- no content is modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
- the person to whom you are providing these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; or
- any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We can't guarantee that this website will be:
- compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use;
- available all the time or at any specific time; or
- accurate and up to date, but we try.
However, the information on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only and you should not rely on it. We recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.
We are not responsible to you for any business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
You may not link to this website from another website without our consent in writing, unless you:
- link only to the homepage of the website at www.litig.org;
- don't create frames or any other border around the website;
- comply with all relevant laws and regulations on the website or platform you are linking from;
- ensure that the website you are linking from is not in any way illegal; and
- don't imply that we endorse or are associated with your (or any other) website, product or service.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our contract and all communications between us will be in English.
If you have any questions about the services or need assistance with the services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.